Make sure it follows these Vastu parameters.
These are the basic Vastu tips when you are buying a new property in Dubai –
- It’s recommended to avoid properties located at T-junctions.
- North and East facing properties generally yield positive results, while West facing properties can also be considered.
- To select the perfect entrance for your property, we recommend checking out our blog titled “Effect of 32 Entrances”.
- Before buying or renting a property with an entrance in the South zone, we advise consulting with us first as it may not be suitable for everyone.
- Always measure the Vastu zones and directions from the center of the apartment.
- The Northeast zone is an ideal location for a prayer room. It should be kept light and free from any toilets, kitchens, bedrooms, or storage areas. Having the North and Northeast zones in the living room can give good results.
- It’s recommended to avoid having balconies and gardens in the Southwest zone, which is an ideal location for a bedroom.
- Underground water tanks and swimming pools are best placed in the North and Northeast zones but should be avoided in the Southeast and Southwest zones.
- The Southwest and West zones are ideal for overhead water tanks.
- Kitchens tend to give positive results when located in the Fire zones – SE, SSE, and South zones.
- It’s advised to avoid having bedrooms in the NNE, NE, ESE, SE, SSW, and WNW zones.
- You can consult with Best Vastu expert in Dubai, Vaastukul LLC and select our desktop assessment package for property selection.